Sunday, May 8

My brother's photographs of old deserted homes








These photographs are taken by my older brother with his 35mm camera. They are all taken next to my grandparents mansion (my mum's parents) in the mountains. We would cross the road and go into the woods and explore the old houses.

The foundation of the house is still there and so you are able to tell how many rooms and floors were in the house. My mother told me when she was a kid that house had people living in it. She remembers how it looked like and said that the owners died and had no one to pass it on to. She said that the key of the house was still under a rock in front of the door until 3 summers ago.

My grand mother doesn't like us to go wander off especially in the summer when there are snakes roaming around in the tall uncut grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment